Translated by Google Translator
General Terms and Conditions of Vace Productions
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop https://www.vaceproductions.com/.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
To the three stones 11
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop do not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons “Add to cart”
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “Continue to checkout”
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button “Send order”.
The consumer can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the “back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his information, on which the information of the customer are recorded and correcting or correcting input errors Close the internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time at https://www.vaceproductions.com/agbs/. Your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The amount due shall be paid in full immediately upon conclusion of the contract and before the commencement of the service.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, PaysafeCard or Sofort Überweisung.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the entire purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(4) The services provided after conclusion of the contract are acc. § 3 No. 14 a UstG exempt from VAT.
(1) The delivery of the digital goods is regulated on a personal basis. Waiting times are to be tolerated and accepted.
(2) Due to the fact that no goods are shipped, there are no additional costs for consumers and service providers.
(3) The order list is processed chronologically. Your ordered service will be started at chronological due date. Consequently, your right of withdrawal expires.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following condition, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract for an unlimited period without giving any reason. The revocation process does not take place via a form, but via personal contact.
The cancellation period is the period until the service provider has started the service decided upon by the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
To the three stones 11
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for any payments we have received from you without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
If you have requested that the services be commenced during the period of cancellation, you must pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of services already provided by you at the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract Comparison with the total volume of services provided for in the contract.
End of revocation
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Stand of the GTC May.2018